Get Access To The Latest Treatment By Participating
You may qualified to participate if you are:
- Male or Female
- Between the ages 18-55
- Diagnosis of ADHD (including predominantly inattentive presentation, hyperactive presentation, or combined presentations)
- Currently with/without treatment
Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help researchers find better treatments for others in the future.
- Play an active role in your healthcare
- Learn more about your condition
- Advance medical knowledge of the condition, which could benefit people who has the same condition in the future
What To Expect?
During the study you will expect:
- Study duration of 10 visits
- Physical Exam and blood testing
- Monitoring of your visits by a Board-Certified Physician
- Medication will be provided to participants at no cost
Ready To Participate?
You May Qualify To Participate In a New Research Study