ADVANCING MEDICINE IS OUR PASSION
Participate In a Clinical Trial Today!
Discover new treatments that enable patients to live longer, and improve their quality of life.
STUDIES FORMING NOW!
Paving the way for medical innovation and quality clinical research.
PARTICIPATING IN A STUDY IS EASY!
How It Works
Joining is easy! Just contact us to see what's available. A few questions will be asked and if there is a study suitable, and appears to be a match, we will continue to the next phase.
Along with the screening, a visit to the research facility for a complimentary physical assessment is required. In this part of the process, you may ask or discuss any questions you may have.
After being an eligible candidate, and appear to be satisfied with the conditions that come with the study, participation in the clinical research study can begin.
HELP US ADVANCE MEDICINE
Potential Benefits Of Participating
- Have the opportunity to be the first to benefit from treatments that may be more effective than the standard approach.
- Gain access to new research treatments before they are widely available.
- The opportunity to help the community by contributing to medical research.
- Now introducing Uber Business® Services to all of our participants.
This includes free of charge pick-ups and drop-offs.
Access To Certified Doctors
Receive remarkable care from reliable Doctors.
Access To New Medications
Receive first-hand, exclusive treatments
Complementary Uber Pick-ups and Drop-offs
Earn compensation while finding cures
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH OTHERS & GET PAID FOR IT
Join Our Referral Program
This program benefits not only you, and your referral but also the advancement of medical findings. Consider referring friends and family to take part in a clinical research study at Miami Clinical Research. If your referral qualifies for one of our clinical research studies, we’ll give you a reward.
- Must be a new participant
- Must get screened
- Must qualify for the study
UNDERSTANDING MEDICAL RESEARCH
Who Conducts Clinical Trials?
- Clinical Trials are led by a principal investigator, mainly a certified medical doctor. Clinical studies also have a research team that includes nurses, doctors, social workers and other healthcare professionals.
- Clinical studies can be funded, or sponsored, by pharmaceutical companies, academic medical centers, and other organizations, in addition to Federal agencies such as the National Institutes of Health, the U.S. Department of Defense, or the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Doctors, other health care providers, and other individuals can also be sponsors of a clinical research.
Be The First One To Know About New Upcoming Studies
Get notified via TEXT or EMAIL when new clinical trials are announced